AT GRACE BIBLE CHURCH OUR MISSION IS
"UNITING PEOPLE WITH JESUS"
There are plenty of good folks who disagree over theology, and some get a charge out of arguing their position. Well, we don’t figure to solve any centuries-old theological debate, and in fact, we’re doing our best to stay out of that arena (Titus 3:9).
That being said, there are some truths we believe to be absolute, and we’re willing to stake our claim – and our lives – upon them.
Here they are:
- There is One God who created us in His image and Who desires a personal relationship with us. Genesis 1
- The Bible is His Word. It is completely true and authoritative in our lives. To read, understand and apply it will result in life-change. 2 Timothy 3:15-17; 1 Peter 1:25
- Prior to new birth, every person is guilty of acts of disobedience against God, and is separated from God because of their sin. Romans 3:23-24; Ephesians 2:1-3.
- Salvation has been provided through the death of God’s Son, Jesus. He took our punishment on the Cross and rose from the grave to demonstrate his power over sin and death. To be saved we must confess our sin and put our faith in Jesus Christ. Romans 5:13,16; 6:23; Matthew 5:3
- All those people who acknowledge Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord make up the one true Church. The local church is a microcosm of that universal church, in which every person plays a significant role. Matthew 28:18-20; Colossians 1: 18; Acts 2:42-47
- Our responsibility as human beings can be summed up in two statements. The Great Commandment is to, “love God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength.” And the Great Commission is, “go therefore and make disciples of all the nations.” Deuteronomy 6:5; Matthew 22:36-38; Matt 28:19-20